Dating back over 100 years, this historic cemetery, located at #1 Nickel Plate Rd., Guyandotte, WV, was deeded to the Diocese of Wheeling to serve the needs of the Catholics in this area. It held St. Peters Church until the site was abandoned and the church relocated at 8th Ave. and 13th St. in Huntington, WV in 1883. The property in Guyandotte was converted into a parish cemetery. MAP
|Find A Grave|
|Doors To The Past|
Serving the communities of Our Lady of Fatima, St. Joseph's, Sacred Heart, and St. Peter Claver since 1872, the visiting hours are limited to sunrise through sunset. For information, please contact Our Lady of Fatima Parish at 304-525-0866.
Eternal rest grant unto them, Oh Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.