Formerly Known As: “Everrett Cemetery” and “Saint Joseph Catholic Cemetery”
Eternal rest grant unto them, Oh Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
Dating back over 100 years, this historic cemetery, located at #1 Nickel Plate Rd., Guyandotte, WV, was deeded to the Diocese of Wheeling to serve the needs of the Catholics in the Guyandotte area. It held St. Peters Church until the site was abandoned and the church relocated at 8th Ave. and 13th St. in Huntington, WV in 1883. The property was then converted into a parish cemetery.